Every woman needs help sometimes.
That is my mantra in life but particularly when planning events. Do you think Martha Stewart does everything on her own? She certainly does not. That isn't to say she can't but that she has a loyal and devoted staff and a wealth of knowledge to make her life easier. Although I can't always be there to lend my hands I can always lend my knowledge. I can be your help.
Every woman can plan a beautiful party.
This is one of my sincerest beliefs. With proper planning and care a party can be made beautiful, fun, and tasteful without costing a great deal. All it takes is an organized mind and some time.
Every woman can interact socially while adhering to proper etiquette.
With some simple reading every woman can understand and put to use principles of polite society. Etiquette is the oil that helps every situation move a little more smoothly. A thank you note well executed doesn't take more than ten minutes but can brighten someone's whole day. Place cards take all the guess work out of sitting at a dinner party and can facilitate a lively atmosphere. Just reading up on etiquette can make social situations less daunting and more likely to be fun.
I strive to make every woman comfortable with party planning, understand the importance of etiquette and how to incorporate it into her life, and to offer ideas on the spectrum of party planning. I hope that through this blog and my party planning I can introduce a modern generation of women to old school hospitality.
~Adrianna E Carpenter
No comments:
Post a Comment